Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Decisions

So... My boss at the aquatics center quit. She was offered a better job in Salt Lake, and she's taking it. Which means... The person I dislike the most, is now my boss. Oh dear, I sure hope I make it these last three weeks. Every time I see her, I seriously want to kick her in the face. It's bad, I know.

I've also decided I'm going to Ephraim this weekend. Last minute decision, I know, but I kind of need to get away from my roommates and my friend in Ephraim needs me. Yes, I'm willing to drive two hours because she needs me. How good of a friend am I? haha just kidding, but it will be good to get away for a few days, and not have to deal with weird roommates will be nice.


Thursday is almost here. I swear, this one is coming so slow. Because I know it's almost been four weeks since I sent in my papers, and it should be issued. I hope, I hope, I hope. I've been praying a lot. I hope the Lord is hearing my prayers. Oh, I know He is, He's just teaching me patience, a whole lot of patience. Again, keep praying for me. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment