Friday, July 15, 2011

The End

It's the end of an Era, the Harry Potter Era that is. There is nothing more coming after this morning at midnight. Harry's story has finished, and the world will continue to read/watch his story.

That is to say.... HARRY POTTER 7 part 2 WAS BRILLIANT!!!! Oh I don't think I can describe the emotions I felt after the credits started rolling this morning. I felt a sense of loss. For heaven's sake, I, and everyone in my generation, grew up with the books and movies. The actors who portrayed the characters in the books, yes, they might have spent half their lives making this movies(Dan, Emma, and Rupert). But we feel as if we know them a lot better. I have no idea if that makes any sense, but it does in my head. haha

With that said, I cried. When you all get to Snape's story... You'll cry too. It makes you love him all that much more, or.. If you never liked him in the beginning, feel sympathy for the great man that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment