Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I said it Once, but I'll Say it Again

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MISSIONARY WORK!!!

I don't know how many times I can say it, but I'll say it again. I love it. I seriously cannot wait. 21 days and counting, and I will be starting the biggest journey of my life. My addiction to food with seem like nothing in comparison to serving a mission.

I received a letter from the MTC (Missionary Training Center) yesterday, giving me a last minute reminder of the things I need to get accomplished before I go. It gave me a website to go to all about "Preach, My Gospel" and three videos I should watch about teaching the gospel. The testimonies of the people they were teaching in the videos were so real, and so inviting. Words cannot describe the emotions and the spirit I felt. I am so excited to feel that way for the next 18 months.

This is my journey, and nothing will I fear! The Lord, my God, will pilot me, and keep my pathway sure, my help and my guardian, to the journey's end. The Lord is my light, my beacon and guide, my strength and my song. And I will be strong!

It's a battle we're fighting. I am ready to pick up my sword and fight for my King.

1 comment: