So I did it. The last time I asked a boy this, I got over him faster. Problem solved.
What did I ask him? If there was any possibility of a future. He said No. And I said.. Okay, that's what I needed to hear. Now all flames of hope have been extinguished, and my heart can move on.
He taught me a lot of things, and helped make me a better person. That's the best I could ask for.
Oddly enough, I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience. I know he means it, yet I'm okay with it. Maybe it will hit me tomorrow, maybe it won't come at all. All I know is it's over. Seven years of wondering, put to rest.
Love you Caitlin :) ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Really wish you would have said something while you were here. I understand why you didn't though. I love you.
ReplyDelete