Well, tomorrow is the beginning of my summer vacation. I am still trying to figure out how that came so quickly. I swear just yesterday I was started Spring semester, my new job, and wondering if a mission was in my future (I've always wanted to serve, just didn't know if that's what the Lord wanted me to do.)
But tomorrow I start back at good ol' Layton Surf 'n' Swim (bright (okay, not so bright) and early 5 am). I have sold my soul there. Luckily I get to reclaim my soul at the end of this summer. I think. If I get home from my mission too late and I can't start school, Surf is right back where I'm going. My boss likes me enough to hire me back. ... Lucky me. After five years, lifeguard gets really old, really fast. Dealing with stupid people takes its toll. As mom likes to remind me, "Do you want to be a lifeguard for the rest of your life?" Me: "No!!" Mom: "Then finish your education so you don't have to." Touche mom. Touche.
But, lifeguarding is always there. And they always need lifeguards. Being certified really helps and I can always have a job. Fairly easy, if you don't count dealing with stupid people, and I always get a break (at least once an hour) and I get paid for it too. Talk about a good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment