Well, I finished my last final today at 9:30. I am done with school for the next 18 months of my life. Wow. That is kind of crazy to even think about. Thursday just came here really quickly, and now what am I going to do? Oh right, enjoy my summer, continue preparing for my MISSION, and go!!! W00t!
Today, a friend and I went on an adventure. His name is Brandon. We drove up the canyon, all over the place. We counted seven rock-chucks (two dead, five alive), a dead porcupine, and a turkey! Brandon stopped the car and went and chased after the turkey. It was hilarious because it started flying and he didn't know they could fly. I laughed really hard. Then we went back to the porcupine because he wanted some.. bristles?.. It was funny. We had a good time, and it was weird to see all the snow that is still up in the mountains. It is incredible beautiful up there. I think that is the main thing I am going to miss about being on my mission... My mountains. My Rocky Mountains. Missouri doesn't have those mountains, it doesn't have any mountains. It's going to be weird!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment