Today I went to two homecomings for, obviously, two of my very good friends.
OH HOW I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK! It completely changes the missionary and they become so much of a better person because of it. It not only changes the lives of those they teach, but it changes their lives as well.
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I cannot wait to grow and progress forward in the next 18 months. I am excited to meet people from all over who are coming to the Visitor's Center to learn more about the Gospel. I am so excited to love so many people, of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, and ways of life.
If you are in the process of deciding on whether or not to go.... DON'T HESITATE!!! GO!!! You will be immensely blessed, and many great and wonderful (and righteous) things will open up to you. Being a missionary will be a great blessing for the rest of my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment