Oh yes. It is true, I do indeed love to see the temple.
Today we went to the temple. Oh how it was nice to be back inside that Holy building. I kept thinking about my future and what it was I needed to be doing. No, I had no sudden revelation. I was not told exactly what my future entails. Nor was I guided in the right direction. My mind is having a huge battle with itself, and sometimes I just want to turn it off.
Do I do this? Do I do that? HOW DO I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ME?!!? I don't. But that is where faith comes in. I just have to trust in the Lord and everything will work out. The same thought kept coming back into my head, though, as I was sitting in the temple. It was "Be still, and know that I am God." D & C 101:16. Through all the craziness, and weird stuff going on in my life, all I need to remember is that He is God, and He knows what He is doing.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
So if I don't know anything else, I hope that is the one thing I do know. The Lord knows all, and He will help me see what I am capable of, all in due time.
No comments:
Post a Comment