Friday, March 25, 2011

Sigh of Relief

So... I am quite better from last night's rant. I was very angry, but all is better now.

Mom called me tonight and told me that the Bishop had FINALLY received my medical forms, and they will be sent to the Stake President, and on. Took them long enough, but better late than never. *phew* Apparently, they send it to the Layton Tanner Clinic, and from there to everywhere else. Lame, but oh well. It has not been lost. I am okay.

Also, I have been "Jimmered". haha! Yes, I know. A little late, eh? Oh well. I had watched all the NCAA games of March Madness (that BYU played). Now, don't get me wrong, I don't care much for BYU as a school... But when you have a kid as good as Jimmer Fredette, he's bound to cause some kind of commotion. And commotion he did. He was/is brilliant! What skill and talent. That is not luck. He had a good season for his Senior year, too bad it ended the way it did. :( I was quite sad that they did lose.

He just didn't have it last night, then again, BYU has never played that good of a team. It was a good match up, but Jimmer just couldn't do it all. The other players of the team had to step up, but they didn't step it up all the way. And that's just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment