Tonight I watched A Walk to Remember. That's not really the important part, but there was one part in it that struck me. Jamie was talking about God and believing in Him. She combared it to the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
That is how the Spirit works too. You can't see it, but you can definitely feel it.
"The more I study the universe, the more I believe in a Higher Being" --Albert Einstein. Smartest man in the world, and he believes in a Higher Being. Why is it so hard for people to believe in something they can't see? You know the wind is there, but you can't see it... So why can't their be a loving Heavenly Father?
There is a loving Heavenly Father. I know that with every fiber of my being. He knows and loves me (and everyone else). I am grateful I know that. I hope you know that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment