Friday, October 29, 2010

My Life is Average

Again, today was a pretty boring day. School, school, and more school. I had math, education psychology, and decision making. I had a test in Education Psychology, and I think I did really well... But I take that back, because when ever I say that, I fail. Meh, oh well.

I finally... Finally! got started on my project for my Ed Psych class. We are suppose to make a game that we can use when we become teachers. My idea is to make a matching game. Since I want to teach 5th grade, that is when they learn the states and their capitals. So I'm taking 3x5 cards, putting the shape of the state and the state on one card and the capital on the other card to match to. It will help them to learn the states and the capitals. I'm excited. I'm mostly done, I just need to print out a few more state outlines, cut them out, and then make a cute design with a Cricut in the productions center on campus on Monday. Have them lamenated on Tuesday, then have them ready by Wednesday to turn in and let people play them. I can't wait.

I also volunteered at East Elementary School's Halloween Carnival. I had nothing better to do on a Friday night, so I decided to give my services to the school function. It was fun, except half way through I got the biggest headache and I just got really tired. Not to mention there were a million people in this teeny gym so it was ridiculously hot. I was sweating like a pig. Yuck! I did have a good time, and it was fun to see all the Halloween costumes.

Song of the Day: And I Love Her. Written by Paul for his girlfriend Jane Asher. A great love song, and again, one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment