So... I don't know really what to say. I just had the random urge to make a blog, so that's what I did. I made a blog. I'm sitting here on my bed listening to the football game going on. No, I'm not there, football is boring, but if I did want to check into the game, I could hear it from my room. So it isn't like I have to be there in person. Anyway, enough about football.
Since my life is sooooo filled with the Beatles, I'm going to post a "song of the day" then. Which of the Beatles wrote it, and what it's about. Then you can become more educated about the Beatles, and truly come to realize their greatness. Because they are, indeed, great.
Today's song of the day is Twist and Shout. Actually, none of the Beatles wrote this song. It was a cover song they did in 1963. John Lennon is the lead singer, it was one of the last songs they recorded during this session because of that, he is literally shouting because his voice was so worn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment