Today was a wonderful day. I went to Hurricane with Grandma to Lori's house. We ate lunch and had a great time. I was able to go horseback riding using Lori's horses. I had a great time. One of Lori's boys went out and caught the horse for me, then I helped him saddle it. Her husband was out of town so that's why her boy (I can't remember his name, the all look the same to me.) helped me. All the other little kids were riding their miniture horse around the house. It was fun to be with family today. They had on all their cute Halloween costumes, and they were having a great time. It was fun.
I was suppose to register for classes yesterday. One problem. The stupid program wouldn't let me. It gave me every reason for me to be able to, but it still wouldn't let me. I don't know why. When I was in Hurricane, I talked with Adrien, he working for the University, told me to come by his office on Monday so we can figure it out. Stupid thing. I hope all my classes I need and want to take are still available. Retarded.
Oh!!! I never told you. I finished Jesus the Christ. I absolutely LOOOOVE this book. It was beyond brilliant, and I have grown SOOOO much because of that book. I've learned so much about our Savior and His love for us. Everything that He did and has done for us. It was amazing to read about His life, ministery, and His Atonement. I thought I knew my Savior, but I was wrong. I have come to know my Savior so much more through this book, it has seriously been a blessing, and life has never been better.
I am almost finished with my Education Psychology! I'm so excited. I will finish it Monday, because I have to lamenate it. But I'm almost done, and I'm SO glad that none of my projects were due at the same time, and they are all spread out. It's like my teachers actually got together to talk about when they were going to make their projects due. That is very convinent for us students. Also, not having them due the week before finals week is very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment