Last night's water polo practice was, hm... How do I put this? FREEZING!!!! Yeah, it was wicked cold. Over the weekend they had to drain the pool 2 1/2 - 3 feet because they were retiling parts of the pool. So the new water they put in, wasn't heated yet. I went before polo practice to get some laps in and warm up my shoulders... I don't think I was very warm. Once practice started, I was treading all the time just to keep myself moving and warm. The water temperature was 78 degrees of the normal 83 degrees. BRRR! *teeth chattering*
My roommate's Halloween party was a success! We had fun at we watched a scary movie. Okay, they watched a scary movie, I decided to study for my Education Psychology class.
Well, I was still pretty chilled from the pool water, so I took a really hot shower, and that made me get warm real quick. I got ready for bed, then I was reading my scriptures. Guess who would be calling me... Brooke! Yep. We talked for 3 hours... 3 am is a really late time to be going to bed. But it was fun, so it was worth it. We had a great time to catch up, since there isn't really deep conversation when you text someone. We had a good long talk, I can't wait until Thanksgiving to be home and see everyone again.
Song of the Day: Eleanor Rigby, written by Paul in 1966. Two stories swirl around this song, either he got the name from a gravestone at the church St. Peter's in Woolton, or from his co-star in Help! who's name was Eleanor Bron. Do you think Father McKenize killed Eleanor Rigby?
No comments:
Post a Comment