Today was actually a rather boring day.
I had Institute, so I suppose it wasn't THAT boring. I really do enjoy that class, and I can't wait until next semester to take Mission Prep. That is definitely something I am looking forward to.
I went running today. I hate running. With a passion. LeAnne called me up and asked me to go running with her. I couldn't say no, so I went. I'd rather swim a 1000 fly than run. But oh well, I did it, and then I get play water polo tonight. My legs are definitely going to be sore. Don't you just love that feeling though? Means you did something hard and you made it through.
I have a project due next week. What class is it for you may ask? Education Psychology. We're making games for our classrooms when we eventually get to teaching. What am I doing? I am making a matching game. What the students have to do it match the states to their capitals. I bet you don't know all the states and their capitals. (Don't worry, I didn't either, I had to look them up.) I went and bought 3x5 cards and a glue stick today so I can get my project started. I'm going to put the state shape on both of the cards and the location of where the capital is so that they can learn them. Then, on Monday I'm going to take them to the productions lab and they will laminate them for me. So they will be nearly indestructable.
So I decided, if I had all the money in the world, I'd spend it on music. If you haven't guess already, I want to buy every single solo album put out by each of the Beatles. That is what I would love in life! No they aren't as good as the writing duo of John and Paul, but they are still brilliant. That is what I would spend my money on. AND going to concerts... Well, it would have to just be Paul McCartney concerts, because I don't know if Ringo Starr still does concerts. If he did, I'd go to those too.... And I have an iPod big enough I could hold every single song they made. It would be a dream come true.
I also know what the first thing on my Christmas list is. (hint hint MOM!!!) The rest of the Beatles albums I don't have. I HAVE Abbey Road, Beatles for Sale, A Hard Day's Night, Help!, Please Please Me, Revolver, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and With the Beatles. What I NEED is Yellow Submarine, Magical Mystery Tour, Let It Be, and The Beatles (The White Album). hint hint
Song of the Day: Drive My Car recorded on October 13, 1965. Written by Paul, and one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment