Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Happy Halloween!

Today was a pretty good Sunday. Last night we stayed up really late and watched The Village and 1408. We were celebrating Halloween through the midnight. Even though I've seen both these "scary" movies, I still jump every time. Those things make me so nervous! I'm such a wimp. My roommate who just loves Halloween and scary movies watched 1408 with us. She kept saying she thought the movie was dumb and not scary at all. I'm a bag o' nerves. I guess this is why I try and avoid them with all costs. Nightmares aren't exactly my cup o' tea.

Church was wonderful today. The first counselor in our Bishopric is a convert to the church, and he shared his conversion story and why he became a member. The Bishop also asked another girl who was also a convert and she share how she was very much an Atheist, because of the awful life she had as a child. Her testimony was so sweet, and even though she struggled through this, she came to know our Savior and our Heavenly Father. I could definitely feel the Spirit during her testimony, and I knew that what she was saying was true. It was a great addition to my ever growing testimony.

I made chicken, spaghetti squash, and cauloflower for dinner. It was yummy. I am so awesome.

Dad will be here in 15 minutes!

My roommates and I are watching How to Train your Dragon. I've never seen it. Too bad I'm leaving soon to go see my Daddy.

THREE WEEKS UNTIL I GET TO GO HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment