Tonight my roommate is having a Halloween party. We're going to have cute cupcakes, we decorated our house, and we're going to watch a scary movie. My other roommate brought home several scary movies (okay, scary in my opinion, my nerves don't handle much) like 1408, The Villiage, Coraline, The Lady in the Water, Disturbia, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride (which isn't scary really). We're going to have fun!
Oh right, I was going to say, the background of my blog... There are SOOO many trees on campus that look just like the leaves on my background. It's breathtakingly beautiful. I love walking around campus, especially with the crisp air, the sound of leaves crunching under my feet (I'll go out of my way to step on a particuarly crunchy looking leaf), and the changes that the seasons bring. I am so grateful to live in a place that HAS seasons. I think they help me accept change a little bit better.
I joined the water polo team. Oh boy it's hard, but I'm learning so much, and having a great time. So, it's a water polo team, right? Well, the season starts next semester, and we get to play against other college teams! I'm so excited. I know how to play, but now I'm learning technique and other things to help me become a better player. As if I need more excuses to get and stay in the water more...
Song of the Day: Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da, a phrase that means "Life goes on". Written by Paul McCartney, a song which he loves. The rest of the Beatles... Not so much. There is a mistake where Paul sings "Desmond stays at home and does his pretty face", but it was suppose to say "Molly stays at home and does her pretty face." The other three Beatles liked the mistake, so it was kept in the song.
Water Polo, huh!?! That is AWESOME! I love that sport.
ReplyDelete