Friday, November 19, 2010

Can July Come Any Faster?

Well, after a long awayed night, I finally got to see the movie I've been waiting for. It all comes down to four letters. E.P.I.C.!!!! Holy smokes it was amazing! It lived up to every expectation I ever had. Yes, I'll admit it, I even cried. It was funny, it was sad, it was scary, it was intense, but above all it was Harry Potter. That alone should answer any question about the movie. I quite enjoyed it, but, quite frankly, I'm sad that someone I have grown up with is coming to a close.

Most of the time I just loving being the third wheel... Not really, I lied. I went with my roommate and her boyfriend. Which, wasn't all that bad, until they'd ignore me, interrupt when I was talking, or well, yeah mostly ignore me. It was off again, on again type stuff, and so half the time, it was really boring waiting, and other times, it wasn't so boring. I made friends with the two high school students I was sitting next to. They were funny. The boy was pretending to be Dobby. They told me that the got in line at 4 pm. I told them I got there at 8 pm and we were sitting next to each other (on the second to last row up, right in the middle). I laughed as they realized that going at 4 o'clock wasn't all that smart. Then they started watching Pirates of the Caribbean on their iPod, they acted it out for me, it was quite hilarious. Then the movie finally started, and we would randomly say things to each other (about the movie) and then we'd burst out laughing. What a good time it was.


I have made it to Friday. I just have a math test, and then I am done. Done for the weekend. And I just have to go through tomorrow, finish my interview, and I'll be done. Done I tell you! Drivin' home to the good ol' little town of Kaysville. And it will be the start of a brilliant week of nothing to do. I love that. I also love teachers who don't assign homework over Thanksgiving. Thanks teachers!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH, I'm not worthy. You've seen the movie, i have not.

    Ohhhhhhh,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete