Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Uh... No. It's actually really awesome."

Today was a pretty good day. Even though it was Tuesday. But, now Tuesday is over, making it practically Wednesday. Which means, half the week is over. Hooray!

I spent a few hours just browsing at the public library. I got two books. One being my favorite. A Tale of Two Cities. I like this book, but the last time I read it was 9th grade... Okay, the last time (and first time) it was read to me, by my loving Mother. What would I do without her?! Anyway, I figured it was time to read it on my own. Since 9th grade was... What... Six, seven years ago. Whoa. That was a long time ago. Anyway, I'm excited. More books to read, my life is complete.

I went swimming and play water polo. I love it. I get so tired from it, but it's so much fun. Even though I look so stupid because I have no idea what I'm doing. But I'm learning, so it's getting better. "It's getting better all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment