So, all of you know, I went to Ephraim this last weekend. What a wonderful weekend that was. I had so much fun, and it was just like old times. I miss living there, with the closeness of people. It has always been said that Ephraim is nice, well, it's true. People in Cedar just aren't as nice as people in Ephraim. Oh well. I had a great time either way.
First we went to Fat Jack's and had pizza. Oh yum. Then we went to a basketball game. SNOW WON!!! It was so much fun. We kept making fun of the players, yelling at the refs (well, my old roommate did), and just laughing. I haven't laughed like that in weeks, I miss them. For some reason, when I walk into my house here in Cedar, I feel like I'm walking into my roommates house. I just don't feel welcome here. But when I got to Ephraim, I felt right at home, and I felt completely welcome. It's a weird feeling. After the basketball game we went home and watched Sherlock Holmes. That was the end of that night.
The next day Breanne took me to the new library. W.O.W!!! Is all I have to say. It look sooooo good. It's all done and I'm completely jealous. It's a little bit nicer than the library we have here at SUU, which is weird, but they are both really nice libraries. We walked around the whole things, and the students there are pretty lucky. Then we went to walmart to Breanne could get chocolate chips to make me her famous pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yum! Then we watched Mamma Mia. We had a good time.
Then Sunday came. I just love Sundays. Church was good. We had a lot of "Thankamonies"... My favorite. But we had a few good Testimonies too.
I drove home from Cedar to find my roommates cleaning spilled milk out of the fridge. Gross. Actually, only Sabrina was cleaning, the rest were just standing around watching her clean it up, even though it wasn't her milk that leaked. That is how productive my other three roommates are. *insert rolling eyes here*
Then Sabrina and I went to the CES Fireside with Elder Ballard. It was just wonderful. His talk was an extention from his General Conference talk, where he used the example of fishing lures. Compared them to Satan's lures and how he leads us away. He also talked about the First Principals and Ordinaces of the Gospel, and explained how we need each of them to be able to return back to our Heavenly Father. What a great talk. The choir was from the USU Institute, and I saw a lot of my friends who go there. It was fun. The music was great, the spirit was great, and of course, Elder Ballard was great too. I love the gospel with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment