Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don't Lie to Me Because That's Just Rude

I am not a person for drama. I hate it. I hate people who create it; I hate people who thrive on it; I just hate it. I will never EVER understand how someone would be a theater major. Just like my roommate. From the moment I meet her, I knew this was going to be one freakin' hard year. Well.... I'm here to say, Yes. Yes it has, and it's only Novemeber. I still have all next semester to deal with her. Why are theater majors... Or I guess I should say drama people rude? Why? Every single person I've meet who is in drama has just been plain rude? I don't know, but I'd like it to stop. Is that too much to ask? Probably. Oh well, I will just continue to ignore her, as she continues to ignore me.

Well, my weekend was pretty good. For the most part. I went to a pla... Oh just kidding, a musical (I got my brains chewed out by my theater major roommate, telling me that musicals and plays are QUITE different.) I can't remember what it was called but it was pretty funny. I had a good time, even though, I was invited to go with two of my roommates, and was ignored the whole time. Who does that?! If you didn't want me to go, then DON'T INVITE ME!!! I hate liars. I can handle the truth, but finding out you lied? That makes you less of a person in my book. Truth hurts, but knowing you weren't worth the truth? That hurts more.

Church was just wonderful today. I went to mission prep for the first time, and I LOVED IT! If that's what I'm suppose to be doing for the next 18 months of my life, I would not mind that one bit. I seriously love this gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment