Well, here I am. Home again, home again, jigity jog.
AND I'm thankful Mom made me go home yesterday. It's snowing like crazy down here, and I would have not been happy to drive four hours in the snow. Those four hours would have turned into five, six, or seven hours. Let's see... four hours, or seven hours? Which one, which one?! Well, that's a dumb question. Who likes to drive seven hours, let alone during a snow storm? Definitely not me. So, I am glad I came down when it was not snowing.
I would have been very mad if it hadn't snowed because I had so many plans on Saturday night. But no, I had to cancel them, because I had to drive back down to Cedar. Well... Lucky for me, it is snowing, so I have no reason to be mad.
I have two weeks. One week of school, and one week of finals. Whoa. Where did the semester go? And I thought the year before my mission would go by incredibly slow, because I wanted it to come so quickly, well, it's nearly half over. Sheesh! Can't say that I'm unhappy about that. I'm excited for my mission. I'm nearly 20 1/2, and then, six months. Just six little months until I'm 21. BUT I can turn my papers in, in 4 months. Wooo!
I am glad you got home safe and that you had a good time while you were home.
ReplyDeleteMissions rock. They are the hardest and bestest thing you can do with your life when you are 21 and single!!!