Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday President Uchtdorf!

I don't know when this will be posted, but November 6th is President Uchtdorf's birthday. There was an event going around on Facebook to bear your testimony on Facebook or any social networking device. Hence, the blog post. As well as my Facebook status, which is my testimony, here is my testimony now.

Through the last couple of years, I have grown leaps and bounds in life and with my testimony. I'd always believed the gospel was true. There wasn't ever really any doubt in my mind, but it wasn't until my senior year in high school when that belief changed to knowing. So many things, so many experiences, so many everything has made me who I am. I have never feel more confident in my knowledge of the scriptures, the gospel, and the principles that I have learned my entire life.

The church is true. I know this without a doubt. Joseph Smith is a true prophet and he restored the gospel to this earth. President Monson is the prophet in these latter days, and I know what he counsels us to do is from the Lord. Jesus is the Christ, and His atonement is real. I know He loves me and wants me to succeed. He is always willing to help me, no matter what I do, and He is willing to take my burdens, and help me through them. He is the Son of our Heavenly Father. These things I testify of, because I know they are true, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment