Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harry Potter Tickets.... You are Mine!!!


As my title says, I bought my midnight movie ticket to Harry Potter. Let's just say I'm excited. Like a lot.



I don't really have much to say. Just that I bought my Harry Potter ticket. I'm also really tired, not sleepy tired, just tired. I had water polo practice again tonight... I hope I'm getting use to it, because I'm getting so worn out. Maybe it's because I go lap swimming an hour before polo practice. Meh, swimming helps my endurance for polo, so I'm just going to keep doing. And until I don't get tired from it, then I know I'm not working hard enough, so I need to keep working harder.

It is snowing right now, and I'm pretty sure the heaters in our house are sooooooooooo old that... 1) We don't know how to use them. 2) We don't even know if they even work. and 3) Yeah, they're old. Luckily, I have a nice warm coat, and lots of blankets. I am definitely prepared. My roommates on the other hand, none of them have coats, just jackets. Ooops!

1 comment:

  1. I got midnight tickets to HP7 too!! i am SOOOO excited! Oh my gosh I can't hardly stand it :D.

    ReplyDelete