Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Jonas Brothers, It's been 40 years, and sorry, we're still better. Sincerely, The Beatles.

Today it rained. It rained a lot. And it came down hard. I love it. And there was thunder. I love that too.

Guess who has a job interview?! MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I applied at the new pool that they are opening down here in Cedar. She called me today, and said my interview is November 20th. Hallajuah! Money, here I come... Of course, if I get the job. And... I just love lifeguarding. Oh well, it's something I've been doing for a while, something I've been trained to do, and I will get to teach swim lessons, which is kinda like teaching elementary school. So there is more practice there. Go me!

All my school projects are done. *phew* Now, I just have to wait until finals week. Which is technically only four full weeks of school. HAPPINESS!!! Wow. I can't believe how quickly it has come and gone. Wowee!

2 comments:

  1. Ink a bink a bottle of ink, the cork fell out and Jonas Brother's, you stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job interview. Hopefully you will be able to come home for Christmas and not have to worry about working down there. Oh well, I guess if you have to you won't turn down the money, right? We are excited to have you come home soon!!

    ReplyDelete